Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

What does it take to earn $1,000 to $10,000+ from home?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
residualcashman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 pm    Subject: What does it take to earn $1,000 to $10,000+ from home? Reply with quote

It seems a continuous theme that holds people back from exceeding with a home business opportunity is fear of doing what needs to be done to succeed because one is simply comfortable with not disrupting their current comfort zone. Here are some powerful words by one who has earned millions in a networking home business that many need to heed in order to succeed.

"If you want more out of your life, you must move
beyond your small comfort zone and into the
"discomfort zone."

The "discomfort zone" can be identified as that
part of your life that is unfamiliar or
uncomfortable, and even disturbing for you.

However, the longer you stay in the "discomfort
zone" the more comfortable you become.

Here's the challenge...

Left to your own choice, most individuals will
never get out of their comfort zone.

Why?

Because it is unfamiliar, scary, and
uncomfortable.

And people have all kinds of reasons and excuses
for not moving out of their comfort zone. For not
taking a chance at the newest opportunity.

What it really comes down to is: "Do you want it
or not?"

There will always be those who tell you "it
can't be done."

There is a great Chinese proverb
that says, "The person who says it can't be done
should not interrupt the person doing it."

Something to think about."
-Jack M. Zufelt

Take action now, and have no complaints later about making more money. There are great, simple, yet powerful home income opportunities to earn you 4-5 figures in monthly residual income working from home. You just need to get comfortable doing the things to make it happen for you as it has for others.
dougadam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:57 am    Subject: Reply with quote

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Lao-tzu
omrishabbat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 am    Subject: Reply with quote

I truly believe that the amount of money to make is really depend on ones abilities and the willing to work hard for success.
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is impossible in this tiny earth.If you have the self believe and put hard work,patience then it will be an easy job to make more than the figure you have mentioned here.
weebitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:02 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Free Cash Man, You are right about being in your "comfort zone" that is so easy to do and most of us use the path of least resistance. There is a certain amount of security about having that pay check each week or every two weeks and we do all we can to keep that job (at least most of us do)

Unfortunately nowadays more and more people are being thrown into the "UNcomfortable zone" through our job losses and saving losses, our 401k etc it has been a rude awakening for alot of people.

So now you have to change your way of thinking. You are out job hunting again when you thought you were secure in your job that you have had for 20, 30 years. Your retirement is gone.

You have to take stock of yourself and pick yourself up from the floor and decide what you are going to do now. People are desperate nowadays. These forums are so valuable to help people with advice, experience, and helping hand sometimes.

Can't say this enough if you are going to get into a business PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH, There are more and more scams out there. You need to change your mindset to one of job status to business owner and own it! You have to figure out what you LIKE OR LOVE doing because that is going to be important to you for success. Be committed to do it everyday just like you did your job. Be disciplined and also develope a "thick skin" there are bumpy roads in business just like there is in life. Be coachable and willing to learn too. So be ready to get out of your comfort zone if you haven't already.
HAMZA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 am    Subject: :) Reply with quote

I thought that it is a rumor that we can earn money at home from the internet.. but now i think its possible...
xenon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:28 am    Subject: Reply with quote

For the last 5 years i have only been doing my full time job. Suddenly i see opportunity on the net and now i am beginning to explore the opportunities and the power of internet to make money. I always start to invest little money and try to expand it to the limits :p
I'm proud to say i manage to expand my investment in 2 programs i joined into 100x the money invested!

AMAZING, BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO IT AND IT HAPPENS :p
Wellness Guy

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:01 pm    Subject: What does it take to earn $1,000 to $10,000+ from home? Reply with quote

The average person never seriously considers making from $1,000 to $10,000 per month from home. Why do you suppose that is? Many simply don't believe they are capable nor have the talent that it takes. Another large percentage of them are content in the rut that they have dug, in fact they are not just IN a rut, they have CARPETED and FURNISHED the rut. They would rather play the "woe is me game" than change the way they think. For them to get involved in any form of earning other than wages, they have to see themselves doing it. What many of them fail to realize is that research will unveil many opportunities and some of the really excellent opportunities require very little talent, just a willingness to learn and persistence on their part. Our organization specializes in helping people become successful. You don't need to be a great salesman, you don't have to do cold calls, you don't need to stock product, you don't even have to deliver product to earn $1,000 to $10,000 per month. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: