Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Where To Report Rip-Off Scam Companies
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rayskd2000

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:42 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

There are tons of such fraud companies. You just have to be careful at your end. Smile
larashomebiz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:19 am    Subject: Reply with quote

I feel that probably we have all been scammed once in our lives. When I was younger, I paid 25.00 to some po box to get information on envelope stuffing. Of course, I never received anything. This was way back about 15 years ago when internet wasn't around.
By now, I think almost everyone in the world (I hope) knows to stay away from anything having to do with envelope stuffing.
rayskd2000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:39 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

vishwaa wrote:
Few more useful websites to report and get suggestion

http://www.fraud.org/
http://www.scambusters.com/
http://www.badbusinessbureau.com/

Nice. Thanks for the post.
igordream

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:24 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

All these scam sites are helpful, BUT it really looks like many of the comments were left by people who were not actually ripped off. Any business opportunities have a risk of failure if you don't put the effort in. So people don't do the work, fail, and then get really angry about it, and blast the Biz Opp on the scam sites. I'm not saying this happens all the time, but just because an opportunity was badmouthed at scam.com doesn't necessarily make it a scam.
makemoneyonline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info!
mad19

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:28 pm    Subject: Manage to survive in the Work At Home Business Opportunities Reply with quote

For me, the secret of succeed in this business is determined on how aggressive you will be when you will start this business. Don't forget that we talk about real money out there. we talk about your incomes. So you can't just buy the product, don't do any effort and just wait for the money to come. It doesn't work like that. Then after, is easy to says that the product is a scam than really see the truth that you just fail in the business because you were too lazy to take care of it. I know that it exist lot of scam out there!! but the point is you can't just hide your failure behind the fact that you think, the program is a scam. When you fail, that means more than that, because maybe something were wrong or missing for sure! I know that is a little bit harsh to say it that way but i want people to understand that you can have the best!! program in the world and still don't make any money. There are no secret formulas or magic in this business like some guru let you think. In fact they let you think that to give you a kind of security then you will give them your money easily! because you think you need them. the only secret that i know in this biz is Work!!!!
more you will spend time taking care of your business and more are your chance to make money. And if you're that good!!, you can even make money with a program that is supposed to be a scam..lol.
So people, be very careful! and focus!! when you want to start this business because I know that there is a place for anybody who works hard! because nobody is safe or gonna make money in this biz if he doesn't work. And remember: No pain no Gain!!

http://yourfreewebsitesystem.com/madjick
virtuallywork

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:59 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

You have to be careful about calling it a "scam" if it really is just a bad product. I have not seen anyone mention this yet and wanted to address the possible recourse of defamation.

So, I have learned in all my "scam" purchases that the ones that are really scams are the ones that do not allow contact. Sure, they may even have an email posted, which I have found is pretty legitimate with online companies in an increasing degree--but if you email them and there is NO REPSPONSE---well...you pretty much have purchased a bunch of nonsense.

It is really sad..really..

But, I do suggest you do not go around accusing companies of scams unless they really are.

Another note, just to be on OUR SAFE side, if you try to use the product at your best ability--and it does not work--in order to not be labled a scam is that someone on the other end tried to help you to make the product work...this boils down to user error--because other users are able to use it.

Just want to make sure no one is getting over their heads with the scam-fenzy...I have a sneaky suspicion that all those names that are logged as accusing companies of fraud will be subpoenad...I PERSONALLY do not wish to be going to court over something I am not even sure about and being fined over it!

It happens! Be CAREFUL about this, Everyone.
warhawks5

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:54 am    Subject: Reply with quote

have you tried these stay at home businesses? if so which have worked for you?
virtuallywork

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:10 pm    Subject: Re: Have I tried any of them that work Reply with quote

Yes. I only TRUST two that I believe do not try to scam you.

One is intensive University Training and the other is Simple and to the point training.

Each one gives you these awesome tools, teaches you how to do affiliate marketing which is you write about the products you know or like: say like WalMart.

There are lots of things in that store and you can write about them and get paid commissions. That is what affiliate marketing is.

Now, there is much more to it than simply writing any old text--it has to be learned so that you actually make money and not waste your time.

If you click on my link at the bottom, you can see the two programs I trust.

The intensive one has an 8-week course to follow.

The simple one can be learned in a day.

Both have free support and they are the only ones I Trust. I have been scammed too many times and found only two that are not scamming us.
Tharaocc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:01 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi karie,

Thanks for starting this thread and sharing. There are multitudes of scammers lurking all over the internet preying on unsuspecting newcomers. They are to be found in all sectors ranging from affiliate programs, traffic exchanges,investments programs et al.
I will keep this list in my library of references.

Charles Chege
SarahC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:40 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all the helpfull information. The more we learn on sites like this the more confident we feel. thank you.
dougadam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:22 am    Subject: Reply with quote

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
truitt661

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:46 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Another good way is to post on other people forum, blog, or site to let other know it a scam just and case they get the same thing you got.

www.thehomejob.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: