Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

How to promote Home based Business???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samran

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:30 am    Subject: How to promote Home based Business??? Reply with quote

A home based business is one of the easiest way to get started to support yourself if you just cannot stand working for others for less money that you need to survive. So you start your home based business by keeping your day jobs intact. Some people might think that its take lots of their free time in doing home based business. In beginning home based business will not give you the profit you are looking for but as the day passes you will see the improvement for the hard work you have done. Some people eventually gives up and say that they have wasted their time by starting their business. Unfortunately, the odds are actually that they didn’t work hard enough and stick to their dreams. So while starting your home based business you need patience and hard work initially. Follow the below mentioned steps to promote your business:
1. Spend the first day advertising your business on the free classified websites, there are literally thousands of these sites to advertise on.

2. If you have a website for your business, then spend day 2 submitting your website to all of the search engines, Yahoo, MSN, Google, AOL, etc.

3. Day 3 start submitting to ezines, this is a very good way to promote your business.

4. Day 4 start by writing an article to use in the yahoo groups. And with this article your can promote your website at the end of the article.

5. Day 5 submit your business to the various business message boards, there are lots out there that let you post an ad for your home business.

6. Day 6 you will want to start advancing up and checking for “Leads” that are interested in starting a home business. When you find a good source you will want to start emailing them. To do this you will want a good auto responder to handle the high volume of emails.

7. Day 7 you will want to start this process all over again.

You can do these steps in any order, but remember persistence is the key. Spend an hour a day for the first 30 days on these 7 items. Each day promote your business in a different way. Within 30 days you will start to see the rewards of your work that you only spent 7-10 hours a week on!
earnit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:38 pm    Subject: Info required Reply with quote

Question Hi how long have you been working on line
momofangelgirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:01 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

You left a few things out.

You need to use traffic exchanges.

You need to develop emails for all of your prospects and all of your signups. I make welcome emails for many of my programs.

You also need to set aside time for learning. I am always looking for ways to improve what I am doing.
hyde

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:44 am    Subject: Reply with quote

great advice!
success07

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:35 am    Subject: yes Reply with quote

thats the best thing you can do or try and sign up on a number of different forums

easy and simple

Edited: Please keep all links in signature.
pcwork

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:21 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Advertising on Craigslist is effective
bestworkfromhome

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:17 pm    Subject: Craigs List Reply with quote

I haven't found craigs list to be effective at all, or may be there is something I'm doing wrong?
cherie27

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:06 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Nice guide.

Persistent is the key for business success
carrief

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:29 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Thanks for the great info. I am actually going to print that out. I'm fairly new to marketing so my plan of attack is in constant revision! Thanks!

Also - thought of craig's list but haven't tried yet - I have heard a factor to consider is what City you are advertising in, as some demographics respond better than others (for instance, I live in New England and have been advised not to bother with print ads in the area as NO ONE responds vs. like Florida?) Any body with success at Craig's list if they felt like giving a little more info, I would be interested. Pointers?
jimb7165

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:41 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

There are lots of things you can do to promote your business online. First thing you can do is to join forums with your signature links on it and most of all join affiliate marketing..
Very Happy
pcwork

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:46 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Advertising on free classifieds can be very effective
victsucc

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:11 am    Subject: Promoting business Reply with quote

PPC Programs and article submission.
freecashdeposits

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:00 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I found video posting very beneficial Very Happy
Youtube is great!!!
writer-ros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:26 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget blogging!

Having a daily blog is one of the best ways for people to get to know you and trust you. I have had a regular blog for about 3 months now, and I'm beginning to get emails from people saying they like my blog and can I tell them more about my business...

Ros
luv2blog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:29 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

writer-ros wrote:
Don't forget blogging!

Having a daily blog is one of the best ways for people to get to know you and trust you. I have had a regular blog for about 3 months now, and I'm beginning to get emails from people saying they like my blog and can I tell them more about my business...

Ros

Ros, I just checked out your signature links and find the articles quite interesting - inspiring, actually. Laughing Well done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: