Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Beware of bayt.com internet recruitment services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahkmad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:10 pm    Subject: Beware of bayt.com internet recruitment services Reply with quote

Rabea Ataya from bayt[dot]com is a fraud. This website is a SCAM and GCC residents need to know this. There are well over 1000 forums that are complaining about this website that the Dubai government chooses to keep in business. We demand Bayt[dot]com be shut down. This is a very tech savvy online scam. Once you register with them, you are forced to pay $1000's for our CV. This is illegal and a sham. Bayt[dot]com is a fraud.
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:21 am    Subject: Reply with quote

A few days ago I also have joined this site.Although I did not submit my CV yet but I didn't know that this site require thousand buck to submit CV.If it is then I am gonna leave this as there are many similar sites like bayt.However thanks for sharing this important information and I am gonna investigate it.
omrishabbat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:11 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty amazing because it has Pagerank 6 and Alexa rank 4,368!
This is very untypical for scam sites... If it is a scam it is pretty stupid, because they can earn a lot of money legitimate!
alfred

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 am    Subject: Reply with quote

I tried it once an year before and don't pay for the required bucks although they have a phone call to me of some female inquiring about the membership fees. It was all scam by the way. Thanks for sharing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: