Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Is this a legit work at home job?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgurd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 pm    Subject: Is this a legit work at home job? Reply with quote

Is the six figure program a legit work at home job? I have to pay 30$ for everything i need. I found this on the cleveland tribune news website and they said it was seen on CNN MSBC and ABC and USA today.
Is this real or a scam?
Tammy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

The SFI is an affiliate based program and you are paid a commission. It's not a "job' where you are paid a set salary.

I did find a review on the program..it's just one person's experience though, do your research to determine it's legitimacy and if it's right for you.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Six-Figure-Yearly-Scam---The-Only-Review-You-Need-to-Read&id=1101771
workloader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cgurd,

Remember, legitimate BIG money doesnít come easy. You have to strive for it. There are large numbers of legitimate programs as well as scams, but youíre only going to know if some close has endorsed them. Iím unsure about the success factor of those $500 in two hours!

If you want to earn legit amount then choose some authentic way like online data entry, affiliate work with big company like ebay, amazon, start some own SMB etc.
chathura123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:10 am    Subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, don't pay any money to work at home. Most of companies which ask to pay money to give work at home jobs are scams. So be careful.
vendors

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 am    Subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree to your point. We should not pay companies for offering us jobs. What is the guarantee that after you pay money, they will provide you a job? Take opinion of others who is already working with it.
Joric2010

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:22 pm    Subject: Re: Is this a legit work at home job? Reply with quote

cgurd wrote:
Is the six figure program a legit work at home job? I have to pay 30$ for everything i need. I found this on the cleveland tribune news website and they said it was seen on CNN MSBC and ABC and USA today.
Is this real or a scam?

I think you need to differentiate between jobs and (for lack of a better term) opportunities. To me a "job" means you are working for someone who is going to pay you a set salary or hourly wage. An "opportunity" is your own business where what you make is based on what you produce in sales, clicks, or whatever.

Either one that promises to give you a 6 figure income should be looked upon with considerable skepticism. Face it, what company is going to offer most of us a 6 figure salary for working at home?

Likewise, if someone is going to charge you $30 to tell you how to make a 6 figure amount, you have to ask yourself, why. Why are they telling YOU how to do it rather than just doing it themself? The answer is because they can make more money telling YOU how to do it.

There ARE legitimate work at home jobs, as well as opportunities. But before you spend any money, do your research and apply some common sense. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is (but check it out anyway just to make sure.)
jwalter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:29 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Joric, you are absolutely right. This process by no means could be called as a job. It is a investment of your time and your money which they give you back in little in portions. There are many such processes out in the market but it is quite difficult to determine the legitimate one. It would be better if you try your hands at some home based work they provide a better means of income than many other process prevalent in the market.
niddy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:54 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Like most opportunities, I think it's all about how you choose to advertise. And gosh I'm no expert on that...learning as I go here!
Melissa

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:49 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Home based opportunities includes both home based job as wellas home based business. And the opportunities are immense. First you have to find out which field is suitable for you and your interest. Then research that topic on the web. You will definitely find a suitable answer.
Benjimester

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 pm    Subject: WAH Jobs Reply with quote

I have a set rule not to pay any money upfront to a company promising a good job. If their job is so profitable, why do they need any money from their workers up front?
MOMMA2MAK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 am    Subject: Reply with quote

There are companies out there that are real work from home jobs that charge a small start up fee like 30.00. Although they do not promise a 6 figure income, that has to be unrealistic. In any business you make an investment, just do your research on the company first.
omrishabbat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:58 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Most of the companies that ask for payment don't provides jobs, they provide information and guides, so if you think you need that you can go for it.
bhuff85

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:48 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Definitely an "opportunity" and not really a "job". Joric said it best. While some opportunities are legitimate, be careful with them. Most of the time, it's someone selling you information on how to make money doing something or selling something.

Like I said, things like this DO work, but you just need to be prepared to put in the work and learn how to stay away from the hype and spot real opportunities.
PaulSmith1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:23 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Ok, taking it roughly if any program is saying that you would quickly get reach then don't believe them.

Because there are not such programs.

For earning, you have to make lots of effort if you are a newbie.
residualcashman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 am    Subject: Reply with quote

If you are starting a business, small, large, or from home, expect to have cost and expenses to get it going and create success. Some affiliate marketing can be successfully done with little to no cost but essentially all business start up take some money to make money.

As noted a business opportunity is NOT a job, but make no mistake it cost to have get a job. It just does have the clear cut upfront starting cost. But people spend money from clothing, gas, resume printing, etc. to get a job, and they spend money to keep their job.

Therefore stop this crazy talk of not spending money to get and keep a job. Just distinguish between a job and a business opportunity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: