Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Is this a legit work at home job?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:32 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I worked some weeks for them but left them when I heard lots of complaints against them.no body in the web can ensure you a six figure income and thats also only for $30 no way man.
dougadam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 pm    Subject: Carson Sevices Inc. Six Figure Income Marketing Group SCAM Reply with quote

Quote:
SFI Afiliate Program is a SCAM and will rip you off,they use deceptive advertising and make unsubstantiated claims.They claim you will make $100,000 a year Residual Income,which is not true,they will just SCAM you out of your money,so don't waste your time and effort and most of all don't waste your money on this company,check with the Better Business Bureau first for proof,this company has numerous complaints against it including mine,also their Get Paid To Read Email(MINTMAIL.COM program)SUCKS BIG TIME. This company should be PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/multi-level-marketing/six-figure-income-ca/carson-sevices-inc-six-figure-5j4a7.htm

There are numerous fraud reports about this company

Doug Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: