Joined: 17 Nov 2005
|Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:34 am Subject: Customer Service Agent
|Asurion is the global leader in technology protection services. From lost, stolen and damaged wireless handsets to malfunctioning computers or HDTVs, Asurion provides more than 70 million consumers worldwide with best-in-class, next day device replacement. Asurion also offers protection of user content and software.
As a Work at Home Customer Service Agent for Asurion you will handle inbound calls from customers regarding wireless handset insurance claims, electronics repair facilitation or roadside assistance requests from wireless customers. With several offices and call centers across North America and around the world, plus a rapidly expanding force of Asurion Work at Home Team Members, Asurion has over 10,000 employees dedicated to providing great service. Our Customer Service Team Members answer the call of those in need.
With Asurion's Work at Home program, you will be an employee (not an independent contractor), work a set week-to-week schedule, earn an hourly pay rate, receive paid training and rely upon easily accessible support whenever you need it.
This position requires at least 1 year of call center customer service experience, as well as:
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* PC literacy (Windows, web navigation) and 25 WPM typing skills
*PC running Windows XP/Vista with sound card, headset jack or external speakers, 2.0 ports. Processor speed, space requirements and other specifications can be found at AsurionForceAtHome.com
* High-speed, hard-wired broadband internet connection (see below for details)
* Corded phone connected directly to your hard-wired analog phone line in one of the following area codes: 615, 901, 731, 931, 423, 865, 423, 713, 719, 720, 970, 303
* A high speed internet connection that must be able to consistently provide download speeds of 768 KB download and 256 KB upload. This must be a hard wired service such as DSL/Cable/Fiber; wireless service or satellite broadband services are not acceptable
Full-time immediate openings are available and exact schedules will be discussed with each candidate, but evenings and weekends will be required. You must be able to work at your computer throughout your entire shift (minus short breaks and a lunch period) while maintaining a noise and distraction-free environment.
Just Another Day Working Online