Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

How do I start a cleaning business

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndreCollison

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 pm    Subject: How do I start a cleaning business Reply with quote

Starting a business is the most crucial part of getting profits in the future. First you have to be very sure that what you have in mind will be ‘in’ for the greater amount of public. As how the public receive your idea will be its standing ground. A cleaning business is among the easiest as well as most promising businesses of all time. Why? Everyone wants a clean home, school, dormitory, office, church, institutions, and almost everything but the problem is who will clean? Therefore, starting a cleaning business is best. But how do I start a cleaning business?

First and foremost, I need to have an appropriate capital for the task at hand. An ample amount of money that will provide me the equipments and tools I need for starting up. Rental is also a big thing in starting a business. Bills for phone and connections must also be assessed. Also, I may hire some laborers to do the dirty work for me. And I still need that to include in my spending. I also need a good name for my business, something catchy and easy to remember by customer and offices needing my services.

As soon as everything is put into order, I may start going out and look for business partners—that is how I intend to call my customers. As soon as I gain numbers of business partners, I will be predicting profits. And then, my business will go rolling until such time it is big enough to support me.
adeshbhusan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:02 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi
If you use Emotion and Love to drive your sales and your business, you will create Loyalty Beyond Reason. And I promise you, you will build relationships and enjoy a business that exceeds beyond your wildest expectations
Derek59

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:08 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Get a website up now - a good one and not a cheap one.

Then get some SEO work done - to boost your rankings in Google.

Other marketing can be done through word of mouth or flyers around your neighbourhood.

All this takes hard work and courage so I wish you luck!
amarlls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:35 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I agree having a website is key
wendyparry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:30 am    Subject: Reply with quote

I am so excited that I have found this your post because I have been searching for some information about it almost three hours. You helped me a lot indeed and reading this your article I have found many new and useful information about this subject.
JohnBush

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:25 am    Subject: Reply with quote

There are several things that you should consider to start business like creating business plan and investing cash for business capital.
AlexSchooling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

This was unique business too me as I haven't seen any cleaning business online thanks.
WAHMSuperstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:15 am    Subject: Reply with quote

My best suggestion would be to hire a team to do the actual cleaning and supervise them during the day. You could even hire a team supervisor and have two cleaners to do the actual work. Trying to do this type of work by yourself might be too labor intensive, especially if you are only accustomed to a desk job.

As for advertising, you should use your local Craigslist.
MartinBuckley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:08 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest watching some YouTube videos on the subject I'm sure you will find some useful information there that will help.

All the best,

Martin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: