Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

working at home
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shyre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm    Subject: working at home Reply with quote

There is a lot of business opportunities like virtual market (the best in my opinion).
In my opinion the best to begin is to be an affiliates, that can help you make money without any participation. After you can try to enter a trading market and make more income.

Just make a choice!
Cool
MOMMA2MAK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:24 am    Subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely had affiliate marketing. I've tried it before, and I guess it just wasn't for me. If it's working for you, I wish you all the luck. I never made a dime.
bhuff85

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:41 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Affiliate marketing is a great place to earn a lot of cash, but it does require a learning curve. And of course, the income is never guaranteed. I guess it depends on what type of work you're looking for, really. If you're looking to build a business online, affiliate marketing is the way to go, but if you're just looking to "work from home" and have guaranteed income, a job through a legitimate employer from home is a better option.
omrishabbat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:50 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Affiliate marketing is not just for beginners, i think that you really need to "master" it for great success.
WorkAtHomeSpace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:30 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

omrishabbat wrote:
Affiliate marketing is not just for beginners, i think that you really need to "master" it for great success.

I agree with your statement. With anything a person has to put forth the effort and even invest in their learning if they want affiliate marketing to be their main source of income.

Work At Home Jobs
Work At Home Job Leads
homebusinessbug

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 am    Subject: Reply with quote

When I started working at home, I started working with data entry. The second is affiliate. It's nice to learn new things and it doesn't matter, what you like to learn or first thing to do online.
hero_hont

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:25 am    Subject: Reply with quote

hello
Well to make big money on the net you need some money. Some will have a really hard time earning since they go FREE all the way and some will earn income faster than others because they are letting their money do the advertising for them. A good balance between money and free will et you somewhere online. Personal message me if you want to know what I'm doing to earn over $3400 a month part time!
PaulSmith1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:17 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Yes, working as an affiliate would be good option as it doesn't require to have even a website and you don't have to invest anything.

What you need to have is a good company.
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:35 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

A few months ago my only income source was google adsense but now I am replacing it with some good affiliate programs that give me some quick revenue than adsense.
AlexzPablate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

There are lots of work which can be done at home but you should have clear understanding about the work and you should have good knowledge about that.

If you don't have proper skills or knowledge then try to learn it from forums, forums are great place for learning stuff.

On the other hand you have to maintain discipline and routine as well if you are working at home otherwise you may not understand where you started and where you are going to finish.
dougadam

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

You can waste allot of time with the wrong home based business. Personally i have found it is best to learn from the success of others.
Melissa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:47 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Though there are various jobs available on the web, you yourself have to find out the right one for you. First find out which is your niche subject and what you enjoy most doing.
DeniseTaylor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Quote:
In my opinion the best to begin is to be an affiliates, that can help you make money without any participation.

I agree with this view and I don't agree with this view.

I like affiliate marketing because I like being an infopreneur (which means, I earn income by supplying information). I like having the ability to work from anywhere, anytime day or night. The flexibility and freedom makes my life very nice.

Affiliate marketing works very well for that, because I don't have to stock product or answer phones or deal with customer service.

However, here's the part I don't agree with:

I believe when you say "make money wihout any participation," you mean what I'm saying above. If that's the case, I agree.

But if what you mean is you put affiliate links on your pages and you're done, that does not work.

I have found that in order to generate affiliate income, your site has to be targeted and streamlined for a particular niche or visitor. Those visitors are then looking for something specific and the keywords they use show whether they have buying intent. (Example: the keyword "cars" is generic. "Local car dealerships" shows buying intent.)

Keep in mind you have to offer affiliate products related to your niche in order to utilize buyer intent. But if one can get several of these keywords with buying intent on their niche focused site, one can build up a head of steam and get enough focused visitors to the page that it will start converting. But don't think commercial intent are the only keywords you should put on a site. Those keywords are often quite competitive and you will never rank. So you have to flesh out your site with other niche related keywords (information), which work more indirectly to warm visitors to buy from you. Not every sale is immediate, so keeping them coming back is a good idea.

At any rate, however it's done, it's not a piece of cake, but it can be done and I wouldn't call all that work "not participating." However, once the kinks are worked out and the page converts, then you have a hands-free income source.

Which I like a lot. Smile
virtualoffice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:12 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Starting your business from home in this era of cost cutting can save you a great amount of money with minimizing commuting expenses. Many people like this type of work from home job because it's fun and easy way to earn money.

Thanks
sk8ertre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:27 am    Subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you, You can also use GPT sites thats what i use to make money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: