Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Am I the Only One?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2Thankful

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 pm    Subject: Am I the Only One? Reply with quote

I have been searching for a work from home company that is NOT a start up company, that would pay me a decent wage for work done and that would pay me money monthly when the account that I brought in pays them. I am at the age now that I have to play catch up. My savings have dwindled and I have to rebuild everything.

I thought I was fighting a losing battle, I searched and searched. I think I have found the answer.

Am I the only one that feels this way?
waynearln

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 am    Subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of fact not only you are not the only one, in fact almost any "home worker" feels that way at the beginning.
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I think there are no company like that.But you may got some companies from freelancing sites like scriptlance has a section of jobs offerd by companies who are willing to pay you monthly.
MileyTipton

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:55 am    Subject: Reply with quote

hey, you have whole forum with you...
lol..
I mean we all are here for such type of jobsd, then how can you say that you are the only one.. looking for such jobs... Confused
bhuff85

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Why not start locally in your hometown to see if there are any businesses that would be interested in your offer? That'd be a good start. You might be surprised at what you can find just by doing that.
dougadam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:38 pm    Subject: Get paid to write. Reply with quote

There are a few different types of paid to write websites such as paid to blog, pay per post, paid to review and more.

But, no matter which type you choose, getting paid to write articles online comes down to 3 categories. Revenue sharing, Ads are placed along side the content to generate revenue and the money earned from those ads are shared with the writers. Pay Per Post, The writer gets paid for each individual article he or she writes. Performance based, The writer earns money based on the performance of the article determined by factors like the number of page views and etc. Very Happy

Doug
imarchello

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:18 am    Subject: Re: Am I the Only One? Reply with quote

2Thankful wrote:
I have been searching for a work from home company that is NOT a start up company, that would pay me a decent wage for work done and that would pay me money monthly when the account that I brought in pays them. I am at the age now that I have to play catch up. My savings have dwindled and I have to rebuild everything.

I thought I was fighting a losing battle, I searched and searched. I think I have found the answer.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

What is the anwser?
sahwriter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:09 am    Subject: Reply with quote

What would you qualify as a decent wage?
stoneman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:29 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

It seems like we're all here looking for the same thing - a was to make legitimate income. I don't know about anyone else, but I've become so jaded from all the hype and come-ons, that I don't know if I'd believe the real thing if it came along.
Melissa

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:06 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Keep posting your question in right categories in forums and you will definitely get your answer. By the way which kind of work interests you most?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: