Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Need some advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coachred

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:57 pm    Subject: Need some advice Reply with quote

I am relatively new at my home based business and I am really passionate about it. My biggest desire is to really help others. I didn't start off wanting to do it it just happened. So I am wanting to expand my team. My question to you is.

As a consumer what automatically puts you off? I am not a pushy person at all. My thoughts are someone has to want to do it or it will not be a good experience for either of you.

What do you really want to know up front? What do you consider being pushy?

I didn't mention specifics because i know we are not supposed to do ads and I am not trying to break the rules I am just perplexed at how to approach people. i don't seem to be have much luck.

ANY ADVICE is greatly appreciated.

Jenn aka Red
MichaelEdits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:36 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jenn,

How you approach people is largely determined by what product or service you're selling. You want to only approach people who might have a genuine interest in that. The gurus call it "targeted traffic."

For example, I sell a service. Editing. If you're not writing something for many others to read, I'm never going to explain my services to you. That's not targeted. Then we specialize further -- if your writing isn't in my field of expertise, nope. No Harlequin Romance novelists here. Smile

Next, "cold calling" isn't just unpleasant for the businessperson, but it doesn't work. "Hello, my name is Michael, we've never met, lemme edit yo stuff." Afraid not. The policy of this very forum, that you have to post five messages before you can post an ad in the appropriate section, is actually an excellent work-at-home guideline. Don't advertise upon arrival. "Wham, spam, thank you ma'am" doesn't work.

And that's about as specific as I can get without knowing more about what you're doing now. Maybe as specific as I can get, period, since I'm not all that knowledgeable.

Good luck!

Michael
PaulSmith1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Well, selling in internet requires a lot of creativity, so understand this thing, if you are not creative then you can't.

You can sell your services as well, if you are specialized in any field.
bhuff85

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:50 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Are you trying to get clients on the internet? What methods of traffic generation are you currently using? Some more specifics would be good to share so that way I can pinpoint a solution or offer some more advice.

Let me know some of the above and I'll try to give you some pointers.
coachred

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Well both via the internet and in person. I am looking for different means online. It is a very good opportunity. And at the risk of breaking the rules and telling you what it is without meeting the criteria in which to do so I would just like a unique way to get the opportunity out there.

It is not a get rich quick scheme. It just has to do with exercise and that is something that either most people do or something that they need to do so if they can get an extra incentive to do it.....I am just relatively new to the internet advertising side and while I know most people here are already in a business and are not here to get into another one I was hoping some of you with more experience could offer some advice.....

Thanks in advance....

Jennifer
j222

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:08 am    Subject: together we can Reply with quote

Hello you know network marketing is an easy game if you learn all the secret behind this game.As a beginner you will find things hard but don't give up even me at first i was like you.
When you are playing this network marketing business you have to think and learn people because without people everything is worthless.
For the first time when you are helping others do not make a mistake to sale because people hate to be pitched.
1 Create relationship
2 you have to know your target market
3 set a web-content this is a place where prospects find you online
e.g forums,social sites,blogs,local news groups,article directory etc
make sure to help others through writing small articles of about 300 words and that is how you will capture
their attention then in the future they will trust you to buy your products
4 set keywords for your business program
5 you have to join an Autoresponder in order to build a big list because
money is in the list.
Together we can do more and this is just the beginning
Don't FEAR because FEAR is the biggest enemy to human beings
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Setting up a home based business is easy and for that you must have some basic knowledge.However you can find lots of stuffs online but you should have the proper information and right place to find them.
AlexzPablate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:03 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Well, you are at right place here.

As you can get lots of ideas, tips in forums as well, but you have to participate regularly.

Believe me, in internet related business, some people are trying from years but they didn't earn even a single cent from it.

On the other hand some people are making millions of dollars so you have to understand this difference.
dougadam

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jenn

It depends on what type of business you will be promoting. In network marketing it is all about building relationships.

Doug
unismartin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks for the great information shared here..most attractive form of business for it needs no investment and only a home worth converting or utilizing as office is enough.Your home must look like an organization with neatly organized equipment in place. This gives you the atmosphere to work hard in your home as though you work in an office. Sometimes, home based business is the best start-up environment to branch out and grow big later on.I like to share some about Marketing and Promoting Businesses Online process..

Thanks...
virtualoffice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:20 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Yes, you are very correct with your views, starting your business from home in this era of cost cutting can save you a great amount of money with minimizing commuting expenses. So for better business and attract your customer you should make your office attractive. The designing of your office must be appropriate.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: