Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Affiliate Marketing doesn't cost you anything
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulSmith1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:21 am    Subject: Affiliate Marketing doesn't cost you anything Reply with quote

Of course affiliate marketing is good option to work, but you should have a good company to work with, if you don't have then try searching it first.

You don't have to have a web site and you don't have to invest as well.
briannguyen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:42 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

You need to pay for join affiliate program right?

Some affiliate program is free to join, can we trust them?
felipe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 am    Subject: Reply with quote

I am trying a couple of them, the problem is that even while it is free to join, you can't really do much there unless you pay.

And there is not really that much to do anyway except get offers from other members which are usually a scam, and/or make your personal offers to them.

I have found a couple of good ones and I am even involved in a project to start one in the feature as a result of the lack of good affiliate websites.

I am currently participating in 3 of them, and trust me, there is nothing fun to do there.
waynearln

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:19 am    Subject: Reply with quote

To join an affiliate program like Clickbank, Commission Junction, Amazon Affiliates and Google Affiliates is free of any charge. The only thing it will cost you is time...
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:26 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

From affiliate marketing you can make some serious money with in a short time.But choosing the right company is always a challenge.You should do some research before choosing a right company for affiliate marketing.
briannguyen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:48 am    Subject: How to do affiliate program effectively? Reply with quote

To:waynearln : You're right. Affiliate is free to join and it cost the time! Thank you for some affiliate website you suggest. I just join ClickBank and it's really cool!

Could anyone show me some effective ways to do affiliate programs?
My way now is joining to some famous social network marketing like Twitter, Facebook and writing some articles in my blog...
dougadam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:17 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Making money with affiliate programs won't happen overnight. You've got to continually find ways to promote and better your presence on the web and then to create trust with your viewers so they'll buy from the programs that you recommend. If you work at increasing your income every day, after some time you'll likely see some great results. A little trickle will turn into a stream and maybe even a roaring river!

blessings...
Douglas Adams Smile
AmyH

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

You can start affiliate marketing without a website, you can create a hubpage or a blogger blog and put some affiliate links there and make money.
Vonizia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:52 pm    Subject: Sub: Reply with quote

I have found a couple of good ones and I am even involved in a project to start one in the feature as a result of the lack of good affiliate websites.
Wellness Guy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:17 am    Subject: Affiliate Marketing doesn't cost you anything Reply with quote

Most good affiliate marketing programs do not require much of an investment (if any) to join. Developing the marketing program into a business that will provide REAL income ($1,000 to $10,000 per month) will require time and investment. The old saying "There's no such thing as a free lunch" applies to every business opportunity I've ever seen. The financial investment to build an affiliate marketing business would be small if you have the patience and persistence to grow the business using your personal contacts, just be aware that it will require more time than your average person is willing to devote to the project.
scarlettlening

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:40 am    Subject: Affiliate marketing does cost money Reply with quote

Rather you have a website or not, affiliate marketing does cost money. To earn money with affiliate marketing you have to have visitors/customers. T get them you have to invest in optimiazing your website, videochannel, social media page or whatever source you're using. This takes time and time is money. When you know how to optimize and build backlinks it just costs you time and therefor money, if you don't you have to pay for SEO services.
AlexSchooling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:40 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Affiliate marketing may not cost anything but it requires lots of time, you have to invest time in it.
imorgan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 pm    Subject: Affiliate Marketing Reply with quote

Great post, Iam new on the forum. Iam part of a membership site and for the first time Iam really getting educated very quickly for my Internet Business without losing my shirt
crisstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:27 am    Subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of affiliate programs...every major business from Toys R Us to Walmart has an affiliate program.

You can join their program (they usually partner up with a company like Commission Junction or Share a Sale)...

Then there's Amazon and of course Clickbank.

If you're interested in doing CPA (cost per action) affiliate offers, you can look and see what kind offers appeal to you and that you feel there's a market demand that you can tap into, you can go to Offervault.

Then you'll have to apply for each affiliate network. These types of networks are the ones you REALLY have to be concerned with. Do some research before you join.

The affiliate networks do not cost to join.

Hope this helps somebody...

Corrisa
bgloudon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:14 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

If you value your time affiliate programs will cost you. It is wise to invest in your business. Even if you start free there should be some upgrading to improve quality. Always remember nothing in life is free, it may not cost you anything but somewhere along the way someone paid a price for it.
http://internetbizzopp.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: