Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

HOW MUCH IS THE MININUM TO START A HOME BUSINESS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xenon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:34 am    Subject: HOW MUCH IS THE MININUM TO START A HOME BUSINESS? Reply with quote

How much does it cost to start a home business? It is possible to start a home business without any cost? Is writing an ebook and selling it online considered one? I believe that in a business, there must be a product to sell. Have you ever heard of Kooday or Tagvillage? Their main product is KEYWORDS? Can this be considered as home business, or can we just categorized these as online opportunity?
omrishabbat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:44 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Home business can be whatever you like as long as you profit from it- It can be an Ebook, website, blog, or anything else online. The cost can be from zero to endless, its all depends on you, everything possible.
Wellness Guy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:26 pm    Subject: HOW MUCH IS THE MININUM TO START A HOME BUSINESS? Reply with quote

The investment needed to start a home business depends on what type of business you are looking at. Start up costs for many home based businesses are quite small, maybe free. In my experience most things in life are worth about what you pay for them, however if a person has a great deal of time and patience there are some opportunities that don't cost any money that can be turned into a source of substantial income. Building a business from scratch is an monumental task, I've done it twice. I will never spend the amount of time it takes to do that again, life is too short. There are many opportunities to earn substantial income that require small investments.
Decide what type of income you are looking for and research the opportunities available. Are you looking for a JOB (Just - Over - Broke) or are you seeking life long income?
Find a team to assist you in becoming as successful as possible and begin to enjoy the benefits of being your own boss!
weebitty

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:58 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I would agree with most of the replys here. You can start a business for free but I have found you don't have the advantages that you do from a paid position. Take mine for example. It is a one time fee (25.00) and then 9.95 a month. The free position allows you only 5 free offers a week whereas the paid position offers all the offers (roughly 800 of them right now) and more being added. Plus you can build a business with it as well. Who doesn't like free stuff?

Also depending on your business type you will have to have an auto responder. If you join a business and they have a replicated company website then you are building their customer base and not yours. If you leave the company you leave all that information behind. So you have spent time and money and leave with nothing to build anything else on. JMHO

Make sure that you can give the time and effort and money to it everyday or monthly fees. It takes time to build anything free or otherwise. There are no get rich businesses out there reguardless of what the ads say!

I spend about 50.00 per month on average per business.

Hope this helps you some. Always do your research though before you join anything. Wish you luck in your endeavors whatever they are. Also make sure you are going to enjoy what you will be doing or you won't do it for long.
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:15 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Setting up a online business does not cost anything.Well it depends on which way you are going to make money.If you want to set up a website or make money from it in number of ways then it has some initial cost.If you are going to work in a freelancing marketplace then it does not have any cost to start.
virtualoffice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:44 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

There are a number of home based businesses that you can carry out with just affordable investments. The business just depends upon the interest of the investor and the level of confidence.

Thanks
flowerberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:54 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

it is cool that you guys know how to make your own sites to earn money...making a site from nothing sounds very hard .i dont even have a blog.

yah selling ebooks should be consider one...ebooks seems popular.i have allot of things to do to start my own buisness but the problem is that i dont want people to know my name and other personal info when i sell stuff to them [on paypall they will show both seller and buyer info to eachother] and there are things like homemade hair products that ill like to keep to myself.i like to be a person who doesnt exist to people if you know what i mean lol.i have actually see people selling food recipes on etsy that doesnt even require shipment.
startyourcareer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:35 am    Subject: Reply with quote

To start a home business, it doesn't cost anything.Later it will depend upon on your work field,how much it will cost you but its quite affordable.so don't worry about expenses just go for it.
ana3621

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:40 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

I spent 20 dollars to start up my own online business with ameriplan
blackhat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:18 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, Very Happy well,to work from home donte need necesarly money,you have to do research,there are ways to earn living without investing,like books or vidz,or affiliate marketing etc.so get starting Cool
TweetGirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Start-up costs for a home business vary depending upon what type of work you will be doing. Generally, home businesses or online businesses have lower start-up costs than if you were to open a physical brick and mortar business.

I would start by writing a business plan. Putting your thoughts on paper and developing an action plan is a great starting point to uncover what you will need to get started and what those expenses will be. From here, you can begin to get quotes on things like building your site, hosting, materials needed, home office requirements, technical requirements, etc.

Hope this info helps, good luck.

Earn $180/day working part time from home
http://bigcash.zipnadazilch.com/index.php?referral=365765
drewdude

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Start up costs can be extremely cheap. I host my websites all on a HostGator account with a good coupon code, so a big expense of an internet business turns miniscule.

Make Money Watching Videos, Doing Surveys and More!
experience

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:52 pm    Subject: Don't buy a job Reply with quote

Many "opportunities" require an up-front payment, and this amounts to buying a job, usually with no real guarantee of any income.

Many people run small businesses selling real physical products, and they do so with very small cash outlay. Probably the most common would be dropshipping and selling on eBay or Amazon, but unfortunately profits are not great because large numbers of people have access to the same suppliers.

My suggestion is to find out how easy it is to import small quantities direct from the factory. That way you get all the profits and can sell at competitive prices. The outlay might be a couple of hundred dollars or as much as the new business owner can afford, but in any case it is safest to start with small orders.

Why share the profit? Direct importing is easy.
http://www.starttodayhomebusiness.com
e-fortune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:25 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

The minimum cost to start a business is $0, that is if we dont take hard work necessary to succeed. You can join affiliate network and promote products for free using social media, youtube etc. You can also start a free blog on Blogspot and monetize it with ads and affiliate links.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: