Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Earn money by doing music reviews [ not a ad]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flowerberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:53 am    Subject: Earn money by doing music reviews [ not a ad] Reply with quote

Hey, at slicethepie you can earn money by giving constructive reviews on each music track.I have heard of them rejecting useless reviews..I always make constructive reviews so I always get pay..I have done over 1000 reviews so far.you have to write 3 sentences or more about the lyrics,vocals,instruments,background music and etc that's bascially what a constructive review is...you have to give a review to the artists[ are just regular people like us who wants to get finance.we get pay in both real money and vouchers[ which can only be used on the site to finance artists].you can sign up to be an artist and scout[giving reviews] at the same time]....

all details are giving when they email you after sigining up.The site is legit .You rate the songs and review after the 60 sec is up so you dont have to listen to the whole track.They pay through paypal.Since 2010 I have earn 150$ something so far but if I had done 100 reviews or more per day I could of got a good amount of money.I havent been working on the site all the time sometime I do only 2 review per week lol.I have heard of people who can do 100 reviews or more per hour so it is like getting hourly wages .payout use to be 5$ min but now it is 10$ min
1 star gets 2 cents goes up to 5 stars which is 20 cents [$0.20]

you get to move pass 1 star if you had rated allot of reviews.stars also depends on accuracy .Your rating for the track must be close to the average of the track...rating would go up for a match or a close match.read around on forums for tips.

PS: don't forget to refresh the page after each music track.

remember that you'll have to report to taxes if you make a certain amount of money per year ....
flowerberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:16 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

there is a site that has great tips but im not sure if i can put that link here even though it isnt an ad.Ill post it in the ad section.
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:32 am    Subject: Reply with quote

This method of making money is new to me and I am going to find more info about this new money making system.Thanks indeed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: