Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

How to Make Money Online – Step by Step Process
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcmorrow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 am    Subject: How to Make Money Online – Step by Step Process Reply with quote

How to Make Money Online – Step by Step Process

Hello my name is Tom and I have recently started my own online affiliate marketing business Smile . Below I have briefly outlined the step by step process I used to get started and thought it might be useful for any newcomers looking to do the same.

Demystify the process

A common mistake made by newcomers is that they start by trying to find a product to sell or promote as an affiliate and then try and find a market for that product. This is actually the WRONG Crying or Very sad way to set up an online business, but don’t give yourself a hard time if this is what you have been doing, I did exactly the same thing when I started. The process should actually be reversed - first find a market that spends money and then position yourself in that market and then and only then do you promote related products to that market.

The Steps

1.) The very first thing – find a profitable niche, an area online where there are people spending a lot of money already.

Brainstorm Idea some ideas and get some inspiration - a good place to start is at the dummies store by looking at their book titles - all of which are profitable niches within markets.

You will also need to conduct some KEYWORD RESEARCH whereby you discover the number of people searching for a keyword or phrase, a good tool to use is the Google external keyword tool which can be found by searching on Google. The best niches to get into are the ones where you can provide a solution to a problem that many people are looking for. The best niches to consider will also have a high search rate with relatively low competition.

2.) Once in a profitable niche you will need to create a one page website called a squeeze page, I know this can be overwhelming but is possible even for a newcomer. At your squeeze page you should give away a free downloadable product that you have the rights to, that is relevant to your niche, in exchange for the visitors name and email address.

3.) The next step is the difference between failure and success – BUILD A LIST. All your online income will eventually come from your list – do not try and sell anything at this stage. Please be aware that although we have not actually made any money yet, we are building a list of potential customers interested in a profitable niche. You must treat the people that have signed up to your list well and nurture a relationship, the best way to do this is by being honest and offering great value.

4.) The final step is then to promote related affiliate products to your list, a whole range of which can be found at clickbank. You are now in an extremely advantageous situation because you are promoting products (best to start with just one) to your list which consists of targeted people interested in the subject matter and you know that they are interested as they signed up to your list in the first place.

Above is a web business distilled down and this can take a few months to get set in place, despite what people would lead you to believe, there is quite a lot of work to be done as there is in any new business venture and this is not a get rich quick scheme. However, with some hard work and the right mindset it is possible for a newcomer to create an asset which will produce a residual income.

Once these steps are in place all you need to focus on is driving traffic to your squeeze page. This is a massive topic in its own right but I won’t go into that now.

All the best,

Tom
elanne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:01 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for sharing this. Actually I am into internet marketing but thinking about on starting an affiliate marketing business as well. And it's quite hard for me to determine what am I going to do first, this list will help me though. Very Happy
weebitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:57 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Great Post. Thanks for taking the time to write it. It should help alot of people that maybe considering online businesses. All information helps someone.
Dean Heyboer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Tom McMorrow

I work with Chris Farrell to.And what a great guy.I have learn a lot from him.I am looking for someone i can work with to build my business Very Happy Very Happy
scarlettlening

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:29 am    Subject: SEO..? Reply with quote

How are you going to get customers to your website? The hardest part it to optimize a website, build backlinks, defeat the competition and actually get visitors and make money. This take a lot of time and maybe also money, depending on how you do it.

I think this is an important step that often is underestimated.
AnthonyFreedom12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:03 am    Subject: Reply with quote

There is many people who are make money online. Your post is very helpful and useful For those people. Really the step by step indication of making money is an wonderful idea.
copenmbt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:44 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this is very helpful Very Happy
Mae Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 am    Subject: Reply with quote

This is so inspiring! Thanks for the effort of sharing this. Truly, to start a thing is a difficult phase to do. But once you had started, you'll get along by and by then you'll get what you want. Success would be so sweet by then!
ishuvonet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:39 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing it in details.In fact Its the right method to move on.However in your steps finding a right niche is the most crucial step for further success.
Quickdollarz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 am    Subject: Reply with quote

dear mcmorrow! u've describe home based business very effective way & it will be helpful for both newbie & advanced user.

Thanks.
curts

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:11 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

You can make money online by doing various online business such as Affiliate Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Pay-Per-Click, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Optimization and Forex Trading.
elizasteave

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:17 am    Subject: Reply with quote

There are many sites available for making money online and it is very important for online business.This opportunities provide a work for part time and you can also increase the traffic on your site.
Adamdavid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:06 am    Subject: Reply with quote

The info is good. this will help me to work on with. But we need to get good backlinks and good traffic from good websites and then only we can get good business.
omb2012

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:33 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

There is one step that is missing that is crucial to the success of this strategy and that is marketing your squeeze page or website. In order to build a good list, you will have to get your squeeze page in front of others and in order to do that, you will have to drive traffic to your squeeze page or the page you are using to build your list. You can use free or paid options to build traffic and your list. Start learning about those methods and put them into action. I think that once you have traffic generation and marketing mastered, you will be very successful with making money online.
incomegenerator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:08 am    Subject: Reply with quote

This is a great post op. Affiliate marketing can be rewarding once you get the hang of it. Great step by step for newbies. Thanks for sharing Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: