Worldwide Work At Home
Work At Home Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

~Creative Ways to Market Your Biz Offline~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lisamommy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:01 pm    Subject: Thanks, here's my favorite thing to do Reply with quote

I have posted my website on the back of my car and you can get a business card holder for your car and put your cards in their for others to take.

Affordable Snack business, training and support!
markint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:07 am    Subject: BAGGIES WITH CANDY AINT ME -- but.. Reply with quote

I’ve been in several MLMs with crummy success – til recently. All have great products but I couldn’t build much of a downline because I’d rather have a tooth pulled than make a cold call or hit on a friend.

So I tried ads, Penny Savers, take ones etc. I thought Biz Op leads would do the trick but they were a worthless waste of my money because most had no idea what a home business really was or got ticked off when I said they had to put up at least some money, etc. etc. And genealogy leads – what a crock! Any way I was falling on my face right off the bat because I couldn’t find lots of prospects who were qualified!

I finally stumbled across “harvesting”. It’s a way of getting unlimited qualified free leads whenevr I want! I pick a MLM company and search for folks who have their own sites for that company and grab their name and email/phone number. I can do this on my laptop watching tv at night. I harvest tons of leads really fast and don’t pay a penny! And they are business owners who can make a decision.

I then email these owners and ask them if they would be open to looking at another profitable business to add to their portfolio. Since most folks are like I was – making NO MONEY – a lot either go to my website or call me. It’s all a matter of numbers. The more emails I send out, the more I get back.

There’s lot of other ways to do this, but this is how I got started. So watch tv, harvest, and send out emails J.

HAPPY HARVESTING

Martin Hunt

Edited : Link removed. Please keep all links in signature.
Fleemarkets

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:34 pm    Subject: Excellent Post Reply with quote

Great tips..
charlie123

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:20 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Thanks for sharing your posts guys! I feel home-based business is the right business opportunity to make money online faster. Most people prefer this since they can earn money at the comfort of their home. Finding the right one is never an ending search. It's a challenge to find a genuine home business that is right for you. It is always necessary to choose a home business that enables you to work at ease.
regan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your posts. I feel reaching your targeted goal is very much easy if you know the basics of any business.Summed up lot of points.
warhawks5

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:55 am    Subject: Reply with quote

do you find it easier to market offline?
amyjordan1997

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:42 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information.
Tharaocc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Quite a comprehensive list of offline promotion methods. With these, one may not need the internet Very Happy . Thanks for sharing.

Charles Chege
dougadam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Great thread

Thanks
damodar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Amazing ways of business promotion accumulated at one place. Thanks for sharing.

Damodar
NatalieBug

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:04 pm    Subject: Re: BAGGIES WITH CANDY AINT ME -- but.. Reply with quote

Hi Martin,

This is actually a graet idea! The business I am in is a Top Tier opportunity, which I joined after having little luck in MLM, so I figured MLM or ex-MLM-ers would be the obvious niche to target, as I had been through it myself. What a good way to reach many MLM-ers!!

Thanks!

Natalie

markint wrote:
I’ve been in several MLMs with crummy success – til recently. All have great products but I couldn’t build much of a downline because I’d rather have a tooth pulled than make a cold call or hit on a friend.

So I tried ads, Penny Savers, take ones etc. I thought Biz Op leads would do the trick but they were a worthless waste of my money because most had no idea what a home business really was or got ticked off when I said they had to put up at least some money, etc. etc. And genealogy leads – what a crock! Any way I was falling on my face right off the bat because I couldn’t find lots of prospects who were qualified!

I finally stumbled across “harvesting”. It’s a way of getting unlimited qualified free leads whenevr I want! I pick a MLM company and search for folks who have their own sites for that company and grab their name and email/phone number. I can do this on my laptop watching tv at night. I harvest tons of leads really fast and don’t pay a penny! And they are business owners who can make a decision.

I then email these owners and ask them if they would be open to looking at another profitable business to add to their portfolio. Since most folks are like I was – making NO MONEY – a lot either go to my website or call me. It’s all a matter of numbers. The more emails I send out, the more I get back.

There’s lot of other ways to do this, but this is how I got started. So watch tv, harvest, and send out emails J.

HAPPY HARVESTING

Martin Hunt

Edited : Link removed. Please keep all links in signature.

northface

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:04 am    Subject: good article Reply with quote

Really helpful guide. Thank you
GT Bulmer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 am    Subject: Reply with quote

Hello, forum members:

I just posted some offline marketing tips on my web biz blog today! Click the blog link in my signature and look for the post, How to Promote Your Web Biz Offline, dated August 13, 2009.

In my blog post I mention a few apparel items and a few vehicle related items. Basically, you find unique ways to display your website address and other business details:

- t-shirts
- jackets
- caps
- bumper stickers
- magnetic signs

GT Smile
John McRae

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 am    Subject: Reply with quote

T-shirts work well for me. I wear one that advertises one of my products whenever I go to the airport and grocery shopping.

I get asked all the time about the opportunity I just hand them a card.

John
Rae Jones

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 pm    Subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's a lot of ideas. It's a good thing to print for easy reference. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work At Home Forum -> Work At Home Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: