This page lists sites to join where you can get paid for your writing. The amount of money
you can earn from these paid writing sites can vary depending on a few factors including the popularity
of your article, the topic of your article, and the quality of your writing.
Most of the sites listed below earn money through advertisements that are displayed on the pages of
content created by the members of the site. When you join and publish your own articles, you will
receive a share of the advertising revenue generated from those articles. Visit the sites to learn
more about how they work and how you can earn money writing for them.
- Submit original articles and earn income via contextual advertising. Read the FAQ for more information.
- Make money online selling your articles. Read through their FAQ and Writer Guidelines for more
- Revenue sharing news site. Ad revenue is divided among Digital Journalists based on how much
they contribute and how much attention their articles receive.
- Contribute reviews to earn a share of advertising revenue. Read the FAQ to learn more.
- Get paid to write articles. Earnings vary depending on the topic and popularity of your articles.
- Create a page (hub) and earn money from various advertising programs.
- Make money from advertising shown with your articles. Revenue sharing website.
List My Five
- Earn a share of advertising revenue by publishing your own Top Five lists.
- Submit trends, build a cool portfolio, and earn a share of revenue from advertising.
- Published articles can earn revenue from several income sources including advertising that appears
on the pages of your content.
- Build a page (lens) and make money for yourself or donate your earnings to a charity.
- Make money from articles, lists, recipes, reviews, and more. Earn a share of the ad revenue
generated from ads shown with your content.